Hi there i just got job as Net admin and they have Blackberry Professional Software ... Server Admins forum

immipathan no está en línea Stack level 1

Question not able to send and recieve mails on blackberry from corporate network

Advertisement

Hi there i just got job as Net admin and they have Blackberry Professional Software 4.1.4, and exchange 2007 - manager just came back from holidays of 1 month he has 8830 world phone he tried to use 8830 on holidays wth local carrier there but couldn't so no w when he is back he is not able to send and recieve mails on blackberry from corporate network, we tried erasing bb and activating again with new password but its taking too long and keep saying activating...also we deleted the user and added back from active directory and that is saying initializing user ... and that is takinglong too we tried to assing the device by connecting via data cable and get error says user not known to BB agent doc id is something like kb05119 but did not help.....
    can you please tell me how do i reset the whole black berry and make it up and running.. we have very basic configurations no extra policies and stuff.. please reply me soon this will be highly appriciated.

Djmarbll no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    219C9716

Re: not able to send and recieve mails on blackberry from corporate network

You can do a wipe on the device (options>security options>general settings>wipe handheld). That will remove everything from the device but the IT policy. Once the device finishes rebooting (which could take up to 10 min), make sure the user is not already on the server. Verify an internet connection on the device, and then you can start the BES activation again. Sometimes the BES activation can take several minutes.

Djmarbll no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    219C9716

You might wanna check this link as well for other activation issues.

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...eshooting.html

pinpoint no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me.

tmobile/blackberry has been out for the last 2days or so.

I have not received any emails, and cannot confirm whether sending works. my gmails, my domain emails dont come in anymore since yesterday. my edge icon is lowercase.

for tmobile i can confirm its down.
    dcrin3.com
    One Second Coming
    1s-
    Tour - 9/6/9 | ~3pm