[FONT=Arial] [FONT=Arial] Hello everyone, [/FONT] [FONT=Arial] Recently BESMgnt would not start due to full transaction ... Server Admins forum

chrisj no está en línea Stack level 1

8830 not able to send mail

Advertisement

[FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]Hello everyone,[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]Recently BESMgnt would not start due to full transaction logs. I backed up the BB database to resolve the issue and all 15 units began to function normal except for one unit. This one BB can receive mail but fails when trying to send or respond to a message. I have gone as far as removed the unit from the BES server and reload but no change.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]On the 8830 under Enterprise Activation it states that Activation is 95%. Some options are complete while others are stuck in the Initialize state. Should this unit be wiped clean and OS reloaded.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]What is the best way to wipe unit and load OS?[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Any way to solve problem without wiping clean?[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Thank you[/FONT]
    [/FONT]

After reading another post it looks like the unit is stuck in activation mode. Any suggestions on how to resolve?

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Try wiping the device, remove him from the BB Manager and then re-add him. If that doesn't work, change his address book to "No" on wireless sync and allow his device to activate, then set him up for wireless sync and see if that does the trick.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I broke down and contacted BB Enterprise support. Turns out it was a permissions issue (Forced down by Microsoft). Problem is resolved. Many thanks for your input.