I have just bought a used 8700 for work purposes and love it. All my ... Server Admins forum

Siclencer no está en línea Stack level 1

8700 sync but not with outlook. Why?

Advertisement

I have just bought a used 8700 for work purposes and love it. All my email accouts are synced properly except yahoo but i will have that taken care of shortly. I am haveing one problem though. I cannot get my phone to sync wirelessly with outlook, or better yet with my bb device manager. It is synced with the computer but not in device manager. everytime i try to find the phone in device mananger from enterprise server i just continues to look and gieves me a cannot find error. What is odd about it is that the computer can send a recieve other files with other programs manually. But not with outlook or the bb device manager. I am using windows vista I have an 8700c and a blue tooth usb device for my laptop. any suggestions

ashworth no está en línea Stack level 1
    do you have a BES installed or are you just trying to sycn with Intellisync software within desktop manager? If you are not on a bes then you will not be able to do a sycn wirelessly. You will only be able to use the cable with DTM.