if i have my 8820 active already on the BES server at work and switch ... Server Admins forum

salvatoretri no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2457af8e

Smile 2 of my bb's on BES?

Advertisement

if i have my 8820 active already on the BES server at work and switch to and activate my 8310, if i decide to go back to my 8820, do i have to re-activate with a new password or is it still active?

thank you..

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: 2 of my bb's on BES?

I believe you have to activate each BB each time you switch. It's the same way on BIS unless you choose not to switch (if it's just a temporary switch. I do this BIS switch depending on how long I have to use my 7100t when my Pearl isn't working).

mremy01 no está en línea Stack level 1

Yes, once you activate phone 1 the password is pulled out. You will need to delete your account and readd it and set the password again and then activate phone 2. Reset is needed to clear PIN from BES.

Also, if you try to activate 2 BB's at the same time, it is not possible for one user to have two accounts on the BES.

GazN no está en línea Stack level 2

You shouldn't need to delete the acct - I have many users who get upgraded devices, just a case of setting the activation password, and running setup on the device.