On my 8100 the new Yahoo Go is a total bust. It works really well, ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

Yogich no está en línea Stack level 3

Yahoo Go ...WENT

Advertisement

On my 8100 the new Yahoo Go is a total bust. It works really well, on the surface, but if I allow it to set the permissions it wants to set, I can't use the speakerphone on my BB. It tries to do a onesearch, on me! That was yesterday, moments after I d/l Y! Go to give it a try. I ultimately told it not to set its own permissions. When I made another call, I had no problems with the speakerphone ...or, for that matter, the call being dropped, as happened the first time (don't know if that was related).

Today, I tethered my BB to back it up. I was informed that an application was missing (and it would not back up). I tried it on both my boxes and the result was the same. I deleted Y!Go and the backup attempt yielded the same result. I then used the application loader and when I hit 'Next' I was informed that Y!Go.cod was going to be removed. Post removal, the BB backed up w/o any issues. After that, I reinstalled Fox's icon for getting the market results. The print is larger, too. :-) (Just my $2 worth --inflation, you know.)

Anyone had this issue??
    ...Yogich

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

Re: Yahoo Go ...WENT

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ no. Have yahoo go on my pearl, and until recently I used it every day with no problems. Haven't used it in about a week due to d/l of some other useful apps.

rathompson no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249FD6FD

I used Yahoo to go for about 2 days, I hated it.

rammerjammer no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    wilsticu

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I like it. The maps work pretty well with GPS. I may be a little biased, I have always used Yahoo on my PC. I like the layout of the page. I think go is one of the better laid out mobile apps out there. I have not experienced any of the problems I have seen here. I used an E62 (Nokia), an 8700C and am currently using an 8310.

gameboy213 no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Its awful. Showed promise but super slow. Lasted 15 minutes on mine.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Yahoo GO = bloatware

Super slow and not very useful. There are plenty of apps that do much better. I hate Micro$oft and Live Search works better than Yahoo GO

RadioDude no está en línea Stack level 2

I had it for almost a day on my 8830,much better apps out there!!! bye bye yahoo

cass921 no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~it is slow and I would have 12 unread mails on yahoo go and 29 on my pc

curve247 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASK

I use Yahoo! all the time on my computer, but I downloaded this and did not like it. I used it for about a day and then removed it. Its much easier to just use Yahoo!'s WEP site. Just my $.02
    "T-Dub"
    T- Mo: BB 9700, 8900, 8220
    Sprint: BB 8330, 8830, 8130, 8703, 7250

But there's a beautiful view of the end of the world from the pier.....