Hey Guys, I currently have a Blackberry 8820 which is working fine except for a ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

LukeyTukey no está en línea Stack level 1

Wireless Internet on Blackberry 8820

Advertisement

Hey Guys,

I currently have a Blackberry 8820 which is working fine except for a minor problem with the internet. Everytime I try and open an application that requires internet access it tries to use my EDGE connection regardless of whether I am connected to a wifi network. Is there anyway I can make set a order of preference with ALL applications first using a wifi connection and then reverting to my network provider if wifi is unavailable. This is particularly important with the Opera mini browser and the Facebook app both of which I use extensively.

Sorry if this has been posted before which I assume it probably has but have spent the best part of two hours looking and can't seem to find anything that solves my problem. Thanks!

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Under options, mobile network you can set it to wifi preferred.
    However not all apps are desgined to work over wifi, which may be what u are running into.

markm no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~how do you know if the connection is with your wifi network or with the att network?