Results 1 to 4 of 4

I've had BB for years but I just upgraded to the 8300 with sprint. Can ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

  1. #1
    RyanM's Avatar
    RyanM no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    32c3f46f
    Posts
    30

    Why I don't know this...

    Advertisement



    I've had BB for years but I just upgraded to the 8300 with sprint.

    Can anyone tell me how to ONLY have emails and sms txt messages in my mail folder? I'm getting missed calls, voicemails, etc.. in there as well. I only want emails and sms txts.

    thanks!
    75% of the earth is covered by water, the other 25% is covered by Bob Sanders

  2. #2
    j llama's Avatar
    j llama no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME
    Posts
    4,319

    Re: Why I don't know this...

    press the green call button, then the menu key (left of trackball) > scroll to options > then call logging> then select "none"
    BlackBerry® Certified Support Specialist

  3. #3
    simonminshall's Avatar
    simonminshall no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    PIN/ID
    2068A03C
    Posts
    63

    Re: Why I don't know this...

    As below.

    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  4. #4
    RyanM's Avatar
    RyanM no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    32c3f46f
    Posts
    30

    Re: Why I don't know this...

    thanks!
    75% of the earth is covered by water, the other 25% is covered by Bob Sanders

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •