Hello... I've had my 8100 and now 8800 for personal purposes to check gmail and ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

jtesnani no está en línea Stack level 3

weird gmail message after adding BES

Advertisement

Hello... I've had my 8100 and now 8800 for personal purposes to check gmail and stay organized but decided to add BES on it and was done yesterday by our IT people. Today I got a message in gmail from a facebook notification and here's the msg I got: "This message contains html-usascii encoded. You should be able to read it by pressing H in pine." How the heck do I press H in pine?

Thanks

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: weird gmail message after adding BES

You can't. Pine is a Unix email client. HTML email isn't supported on Blackberries. That message is there for people who use Pine for email. None of this has anything to do with your BES setup (it's coincidental, not causal).

jtesnani no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: weird gmail message after adding BES

icic. thanks. yeah i know that blackberries don't support html email which i think is something they really should work on and surprised hasn't been implemented, but anyways, i have had many html emails come in and of course they just come up with the codes, but never something like this. Thanks!