Has anyone purchased and used the VNC software? I have the 8800 and am in ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

hsh750 no está en línea Stack level 2

VNC Program

Advertisement

Has anyone purchased and used the VNC software? I have the 8800 and am in need of accessing my lap top. I need to access the lap top and have access to all files on the laptop for editing and veiwind and even attaching to e-mails. I need to know if the software is worth purchasing and what is the best software and also if you need to get special software for the lap top. Also does the lap top have to be on to access the files.....

ted
    ted no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    N/A

Re: VNC Program

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ pretty sure whatever computer you're accessing needs to be on and connected to access it via BB I was running SoonR and I had to have my PC on and connected to the internet in order to access anything other than a list of what files I had access to. Couldn't really help much on what software to choose, sorry mate.

janf no está en línea Stack level 1
    mochasoft.dk has a VNC Client for Blackberry. It can be used with a 8800. They have a 30 days trial version