I enjoy listening to podcasts & watching a tv show or two. What is the ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

very berry no está en línea Stack level 1

Videos, TV Shows & Music

Advertisement

I enjoy listening to podcasts & watching a tv show or two. What is the most simple way to listen to or watch media? I've emailed myself pictures & then stored them on the media card. But I would like other content on my blackberry. I don't know how. I did not succeed in using the Desktop Manager. The arrows that transfer media are "greyed" out (not highlighted). So, I gave up!!!

I do have an ipod 30gb but would like using 1 gadget that does it all. Thanks in advance!!!

jcarter21 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23f28da1

Re: Videos, TV Shows & Music

If you connect your BB to a PC using the USB connector, and choose the "mass storage" option. The comp will recognize it as a removable "F" drive. Then you can drag and drop everything directly to you BB and it will automatically save onto your media card. Hope this helps.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

jcarter21 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23f28da1

Also be sure to convert your files to a lower quality, making them smaller files, or they will eat up you memory pretty quickly

very berry no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks for the welcome! I love my blackberry 8800.

Yes, one more question - I'm getting an error ocurred message. Thanks to your advice, I was able to download 2 songs using usb & mass storage mode (no desktop). Anyway, I see the title of the song & pressed "play" on the blackberry. I can't hear the file/song nor podcast I downloaded. I doesn't even "countdown" the seconds of the song. What did I forget to do?