Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~to jleabeater: you need to set your pop account to keep a copy ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

SkUbA0 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    240A0BB8

Re: Using both 8800 & 8100

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~to jleabeater: you need to set your pop account to keep a copy of the messge on the server. If you don't when you download with pop it removes it from the server. I assue you are useing your bb with a bes correct?

jerms no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i use both the 7520 and the 8703e... I know that is kind of off the subj.. But I have my corp email pushed to both devices, I use the 7520 in the field and the 8703 when in meetings and corp events... Okay the movie 300, is about to start... Got to run... tk!

tyyger no está en línea Stack level 1

I lose alot of e-mails and also I lose my call logs about once a week. My messages just disappear. Has anyone figured out this cause? HELP and thanks

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Lost messages can be due to a memory leak. You'll have to perform a search as I don't own a Pearl and don't actively track Pearl-specific issues. If your phone log is also disappearing as well as messages it's likely the memory leak.

wendycharles no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249F6ACE

Quote Originally Posted by takeshi
    Lost messages can be due to a memory leak. You'll have to perform a search as I don't own a Pearl and don't actively track Pearl-specific issues. If your phone log is also disappearing as well as messages it's likely the memory leak.
    Takeshi, I must admit, your responses are great! I always enjoy reading your replies. Thank you!
    Wendy
    Iphone...what else would a MAC user have.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12