Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by Publican Why a company who can build something as beautiful as the ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: Use Caution with 8800 Holster

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Publican
    Why a company who can build something as beautiful as the 8800 design a holster almost guaranteed to damage the unit in normanl usage?
    I don't see how it's "guaranteed" to damage the unit in normal usage considering that I and plenty of other 8800 users haven't had this problem... I've even used the OEM leather holster for the 8700 which has a badge on the flap without problems. I'm guessing that being used to the plastic holsters is your real issue. You might want to check into Seidio's holster since RIM doesn't seem to be offering one for the 8800.

In any case, if scratches bother you then I highly recommend using the IS or BSE full body protectors. It won't help with existing scratches but it will prevent them in the future.

You definitely need a screen protector at the very least on all of the new (newer than 7290) Blackberries. The screens aren't recessed anymore and are easily scratched if left unprotected.
    Last edited by takeshi; 04-13-2007 at 12:08 PM.

nimocone no está en línea Stack level 3

Is there a difference between the 8800 going to sleep when it's put in the holster or when it's out on my desk (or put in a pocket) and the screen goes blank? Is it the same thing?

Dasher no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21F6D890

How is it goin everyone? I'm using a sena leather case for my BB 8800 and im very happy I got the leather case for your reference the website is www.senacases.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12