Hi all, I upgraded to 4.5.0.81 last night and so far everything seems to be ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

rws381 no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Upgraded to 4.5..One Small Problem

Advertisement

Hi all, I upgraded to 4.5.0.81 last night and so far everything seems to be working pretty well. Only weird thing is, when I go to Options > About and click nothing happens. I have also tried to highlight it and use <Enter> but no dice there either. Any ideas?

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    If you deleted the VAD(voice activated dialing) then that is why. There is a VAD splash screen when you exit the About screen and deleting VAD from the phone causes "about" to no longer work.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    If you deleted the VAD(voice activated dialing) then that is why. There is a VAD splash screen when you exit the About screen and deleting VAD from the phone causes "about" to no longer work.
    Well then that would be it. I guess it doesn't really matter much. Thanks for the answer!

tantavevus no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey:

I upgraded tot he Voda 4.5 also this weekend. It went fine. Kind of anticlimatactic. It works great. No problems so far. I can't wait to try the A2DP support with some wireless headphones.

Seems to be a great upgrade, with no downside.

A lot of fiunctionality has been enhanced. I am still elarning about it.

I will keep everyone posted.

Quote Originally Posted by tantavevus View Post
    Hey:

I upgraded tot he Voda 4.5 also this weekend. It went fine. Kind of anticlimatactic. It works great. No problems so far. I can't wait to try the A2DP support with some wireless headphones.

Seems to be a great upgrade, with no downside.

A lot of fiunctionality has been enhanced. I am still elarning about it.

I will keep everyone posted.
    I have been enjoying it this weekend too. A lot of the standard apps look much cleaner.

There have been two downsides for me. Do you always have to click "Get Images" to see your emails in html? I would be nice if they just loaded up. And twice since the upgrade I have gotten App Error 523. You can click reset and the device boots right back up but that could get annoying.