Hi, A friend of mine just got a T mobile 8800 and wanted to unlock ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5

Question Unlocking a Tmo 8800

Advertisement

Hi,

A friend of mine just got a T mobile 8800 and wanted to unlock it. She went to two different T mobile store and tried to find the information online. Are T mobile 8800's hard to unlock? She is desperate because she wants to give that phone to her boyfriend for Valentine's Day. He goes on business trips all the time so she figured it would help him out. Does anyone know if this is something that has been happening recently? Can someone please help? Thanks in advance.

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: Unlocking a Tmo 8800

www.gsmphonesource.com ive used them to unlock alot of my blackberries and they do offer the services for that phone and it takes about a day. if that. follow the directions on the site. i believe its 29.99 for the tmo 8800
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

Thanks for your help. I was wondering if there is a free way to do that, but it's okay. I think I will try the link that you have suggested. Thanks again.

trinybwoy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240F8984

are you a tmobile customer?
    if not ask one of your freinds that are on tmobile to call the cs and have it unlocked..
    its free.
    they must be a tmo customer for at least 3months before they can unlock phones.
    i do it all the time.

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

The store reps won't be able to help except maybe to put in a request. I'd recommend calling TMO directly.

Hmm, okay. Thanks for your help everyone.