way off topic but i've had this phone for like a year and a half ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

jaifranco07 no está en línea Stack level 1

Unlocking 8800

Advertisement

way off topic but i've had this phone for like a year and a half and i want to keep it now dat i am changing carriers does anybody know how to unlock it.... i know dat to unlock it u'll need this..... again if anybody could generate a code for me please i would really appreciate it i already got robbed twice trying to buy a *bleeping* code.......... THANK YOU!!

oh sh** and the phone is a bb8800
    Last edited by melissaox; 09-01-2008 at 09:54 AM.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    You are most likely not going to be able to get an unlock code for free. What provider is the phone locked to?
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

og2711 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hello, I have the same problem. Bought the phone off a friend who told me i could get the software for free on the net and here I am, 2 weeks later still with a locked phone.

The problem is that I live in Nigeria an don't have access to a credit card(not like i got so much money anyway). If there's any way I could be helped, Thanks

hermes1208 no está en línea Stack level 1
    call up locked co ... got my 8820 unlocked and it was free ... suckas!