Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

I am going to Spain this month for 10 days and want to order a ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

Docscanlon no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Unlock Code for Blackberry 8800 on cingular?????

Advertisement

I am going to Spain this month for 10 days and want to order a sim, pssibly a global one since I travel a few times a year. Is there a sim that works best? One company told me there were issues with BBs.

Also: Once the phone is unlocked, can the email and internet functions be usable at that country's rate? Do you have to reset something to get your email?

cabron no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2466A9E4
    I have never been in spain but if I insert a telcel (mexico) sim in an unlocked blackberry while in mexico, all I get is phone access since their pre paid service does not allow you to use data, by the way what bb model do you have? A WIFI enabled bb should let you use your blackberry internet service.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

chrisfrobinson no está en línea Stack level 1

HI I was wondering why it was important to turn off the wireless before unlocking the Blackberrry 8800? I just unlocked 5 but was not aware I should disable the radio first, did I **** up?

dilipc no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~So it is recommended. But frankly, I didn't turn off the radio when I unlocked my 8800 & its worked just fine!

dilipc no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Oh, by the way, does the rain in Spain stay mainly on the plain?!

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by cabron View Post
    I have never been in spain but if I insert a telcel (mexico) sim in an unlocked blackberry while in mexico, all I get is phone access since their pre paid service does not allow you to use data
    That's to be expected. BB data on prepaid is pretty much impossible to find.

Graberar no está en línea Stack level 1

Cant make it past step 3, with T-mobile sim card in phone

Im trying to enter an unlock code but I cannot get past step 3. When I click sim card in advance options I get the "No valid sim card" message and cannot proceed further.

The sim card I have in is T-mobile, and the blackberry 8800 is cingular. Do I need to have a cingular card in to unlock it? The whole reason I am unlocking is because I have T-mobile.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345