Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

so what does unlocking the phone actually do for you? I'm new to blackberrys, i ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

djunohoo no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Unlock Blackberry 8800

Advertisement

so what does unlocking the phone actually do for you? I'm new to blackberrys, i just got a 8830 about 4 weeks ago.

Nickster248 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3022EE7A

If I understand correctly, CDMA BB's like the 8830 are unlocked factory....either that or they simply cannot be unlocked, correct? As the poster above asked, I too would like to know what unlocking the phone actually gives you that you don't already have?

Nick
    PIN: 3022EE7A

~~~Nick Andriash~~
    Courtenay, B.C. Canada

Yester18 no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by Nickster248
    If I understand correctly, CDMA BB's like the 8830 are unlocked factory....either that or they simply cannot be unlocked, correct? As the poster above asked, I too would like to know what unlocking the phone actually gives you that you don't already have?

Nick
    If your with verizon, nothing unless you travel outside us, it's to be used with outside us GSM service. but will not work in the US it's only CDMA

djunohoo no está en línea Stack level 2

I have service through a lesser known company call US Cellular. So its really only used for going somewhere outside the US?

bujuib no está en línea Stack level 1
    i don't know what happened to my blackberry 8800, i've had it on pin code, so anyone won't just pick it up and mess with it, i was out last night, and tried to unlock it with the same pin, and since has refused to open, now i'm on my last attempt, it's telling me of erasing stuffs,, what can i do anyone...?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12