Hi - BB newbie here with an 8800. Recently I tried to modify my Bluetooth ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

singletrack no está en línea Stack level 1

Unable to select Manage Connections

Advertisement

Hi - BB newbie here with an 8800. Recently I tried to modify my Bluetooth settings so that my 8800 would connect to my car (Audi TT) without asking. I do not know if this is a consequence of those changes, but I can no longer select the Manage Connections function. I highlight the icon and click on it, but nothing happens - the feature does not open. I have turned off and restarted the phone several times (reboot?) and still no joy.

Anyone seen this before? The system software is BB 4.2. BTW, the BB now pairs automatically to the car.

I've search the internet and a few BB forums, but not found any reference to an inactive feature like this.

markgallant no está en línea Stack level 3
    Have you pulled the battery from the device without powering it down first. Try that and see if it resolves the issue. Also possibly try another theme

singletrack no está en línea Stack level 1
    markg - you're an ace! I had not figured out how to do a "hard reboot" with this device. Pulling the battery without power down did the trick. Many thanks.

markgallant no está en línea Stack level 3
    No problem, any time.