Okay, just had two quick question I'd appreciate some help with. Firstly, I stored all ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

DPC
    DPC no está en línea Stack level 3

Two Questions: Deleting Numbers On SIM Card, And Error MSG.

Advertisement

Okay, just had two quick question I'd appreciate some help with.

Firstly, I stored all my phone numbers to my SIM card before I started using my BB, with the same SIM card. Now I was wondering how I would be able to first delete all the numbers on my SIM card and then manually enter the numbers I need, and once again save the new numbers on my SIM.

Also, there was an application I downloaded from a site which I would like to use and whenever I go to log in I get this error msg:

There was a problem creating the HTTP connection. {ex=java.io.IOException: Open tunnel - failure}

Anyways, thanks in advance for your help, you guys have single handedly made my transition to utilizing my BB much easier!

fritter no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: Two Questions: Deleting Numbers On SIM Card, And Error MSG.

Not sure about the sim card address book looking into this still but the error message could be b/c your APN setting are not set yet, but you can check by going to options\advance options\ TCP and depending on your service provider. The link below will help you input the correct info for your APN.

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...t_carrier.html

DPC
    DPC no está en línea Stack level 3

Thanks so much, I'm able to access it now.

Thanks for your help.

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by DPC View Post
    Now I was wondering how I would be able to first delete all the numbers on my SIM card and then manually enter the numbers I need, and once again save the new numbers on my SIM.
    Go into the Address Book. From the menu choose SIM Phone Book. Edit to your heart's content.