hi, everybody! I have a big favor to ask. I was looking all over to ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

eric-144 no está en línea Stack level 1

this will be my last resource..

Advertisement

hi, everybody! I have a big favor to ask. I was looking all over to type korean on my blackberry. I know it's almost impossible. well, actually, it is possible. I found out that KT powertel is doing service in korea. I was lucky enough to find that software, however problem is that one has written for 7100i. is there any way to change to fit in BB 8800? if anyone have idea, i will be very thankful.
    here is a file.

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Re: this will be my last resource..

Don't know what that package is, but I don't think there's any way to get that package to work.

Assuming you have Desktop Manager installed (download it from here if you don't have it - I strongly recommend version 4.2 SP2 without Media Manager), and uninstall any other versions of 8800 firmware you have installed.

Download version 4.2.1.139 (Chinese, Japanese, and Korean) OS from AT&T and install it, then rename or delete the file C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader\Vendor.xml.

Now plug up your BB, start Desktop Manager, and if the Application Loader doesn't kick in automatically, run it - you should now see the Asian Lanaguage Support modules available.
    JerryD

eric-144 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: this will be my last resource..

thanks. i will try for tonight. thanks alot.