I recently had a problem with my web browser on my 8800, it simply wouldn't ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

Soul_man_uk2 no está en línea Stack level 1

T-Mobile (UK) web browser image saving problem/solution...

Advertisement

I recently had a problem with my web browser on my 8800, it simply wouldn't save images, it wouldn't even give me the option to save images...

For those of you who are using T-Mobile (UK) Web'n'Walk and are having this problem this is how you resolve it... All you have to do is change the configuration of your browser from "T-Zones" to "Web'n'Walk"...

MENU->BROWSER CONFIGURATION->Browser: "Web 'n' Walk browser"

Always do this on a fresh browser now when loading up a previously saved bookmark because it will more than likely be set to "T-Zones" because for some reason this is T-Mobile (UK)'s default browser configuration on the 8800 and even on some 8100's aswell and this setup is flawed and doesn't allow image saving. Anyway if the page you are trying to alter is bookmarks it won't allow you to edit its config it will simply revert to its default setting, so delete the bookmark, open your browser blank, select "Web 'n' Walk" (I set it for everything just to be on the safe side) and then load everything up from from scratch and voila! You'll be download images all night like sad me over here... I hope this helps!

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: T-Mobile (UK) web browser image saving problem/solution...

Glad you found the solution. Thanks, not my area but, others will find this very useful!
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!