Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Originally Posted by mistadobolin Wha-Whaat! awwww I wish I had seen that. How did you ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

husnain1 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

Re: T-Mobile BlackBerry 8800

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by mistadobolin
    Wha-Whaat! awwww I wish I had seen that.

How did you know it was the 8820, and not the 8800? was it a different body style?

LUCKY!

well the ad was on tv and I wasnt paying attention at first but they zoomed in to where it says blackberry on the top of the screen and I almost jumped out of my seat screaming. Im assuming it was an 8820 since it was on a T-mobile ad. It was drak black from what I remember but I havent seen the ad since and my memory is fading :cry:

jerrycrabb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe4It

Quote Originally Posted by husnain1
    well the ad was on tv and I wasnt paying attention at first but they zoomed in to where it says blackberry on the top of the screen and I almost jumped out of my seat screaming. Im assuming it was an 8820 since it was on a T-mobile ad. It was drak black from what I remember but I havent seen the ad since and my memory is fading :cry:
    Still a great find. Nice powers of observation.
    Build a man a fire and he shall be warm for the night. Catch a man on fire and he shall be warm for the rest of his life!

zentient no está en línea Stack level 2

FWIW, a T-Mobile business sales rep in the UK told me the 8800 would be available (in the UK) from 14 March. I'm sure hoping that's true and the delivery boys are ready with their vehicles.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234