Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

T-Mobile BlackBerry 8800 Now Available in Germany… Won’t Hit U.S. Until April I was just ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

jloverg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

T-Mobile BlackBerry 8800

Advertisement

T-Mobile BlackBerry 8800 Now Available in Germany… Won’t Hit U.S. Until April

I was just reading a couple of posts over on BlackBerry Cool that indicate that the BlackBerry 8800 is available on T-Mobile in Germany and that it will be available on T-Mobile here in the U.S. in April.
    According to the T-Mobile Germany site it looks like the BlackBerry 8800 has been available on their site since Feb. 13th, the day that it was unveiled at the 3GSM World Congress. The German T-Mobile BlackBerry 8800 will cost EUR 179.95 with a 24-month contract on the Relax 100 rate.
    As far as the U.S. goes, the T-Mobile BlackBerry 8800 will be available in April.

COJO 24 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E89BE8

Re: T-Mobile BlackBerry 8800

I find it wierd that the Pearl was first released with T-Mobile and then with Cingular and now the 8800 is being first released with Cingular and then with T-Mobile. Just kind of wierd and I found it interesting that it happened this way. Does anybody know why this happened this way?

Just wondering. Any info would be appreciated,

COJO 24

PIN/ID
    ask

yeah me too but tmobile need to do something about that make sure our 8800 is in better shape than Cing

boomboom no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    retired

Who pays the most, gets the exclusive.

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

This is ridicolous.. how come they get it before us? LOL

boomboom no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    retired

lol I will get the 8800, but I will upgrade to a 8700g before I upgrade to a 8800, I want the 8820.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Usually some carriers don't get a phone right away because they introduce new services or they want to test every aspect on the phone to be sure its compatible in every way to their network. Sometimes its the money aspect. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jerrycrabb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe4It

In this case, its seems logical that it's a more $$ = exclusive scenario, because T-mobile didn't hesitate at all to introduce it internationally.
    Build a man a fire and he shall be warm for the night. Catch a man on fire and he shall be warm for the rest of his life!

oxide-tones no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2058FAF3

Quote Originally Posted by jloverg
    T-Mobile BlackBerry 8800 Now Available in Germany… Won’t Hit U.S. Until April

I was just reading a couple of posts over on BlackBerry Cool that indicate that the BlackBerry 8800 is available on T-Mobile in Germany and that it will be available on T-Mobile here in the U.S. in April.
    According to the T-Mobile Germany site it looks like the BlackBerry 8800 has been available on their site since Feb. 13th, the day that it was unveiled at the 3GSM World Congress. The German T-Mobile BlackBerry 8800 will cost EUR 179.95 with a 24-month contract on the Relax 100 rate.
    As far as the U.S. goes, the T-Mobile BlackBerry 8800 will be available in April.
    Although it seems to be available on Tmo in Germany, it isnt... I mailed them yesterday, no price or real date for purchase available yet, although March does seem likely...

PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Yeah tmobile launched it internationally. But tmobile over seas is different from tmobile usa. Same company but they each have their own ceo and their own way of conducting business. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jerrycrabb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe4It

I had no idea they were that seperate.
    Build a man a fire and he shall be warm for the night. Catch a man on fire and he shall be warm for the rest of his life!

PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Yeah we are sister companies. If we were the same company that would be great. We would probably already of had the 3g network up and running because tmobile germany has about 1200 cities with 3g alreadtt set up and there are tmobiles all over the world and I'm pretty sure they have it to~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    ask

i have German connection i will call them to see if it will work here

jaysun930 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2431c3f2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~it should work here. I thought the blackberry had the same freq band if sold here or overseas

PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

It does have the same frequency. You just have to get it unlocked that's all~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast