Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~was told by store employee. Only online in a few months stores will ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

  1. #16
    racinrocker's Avatar
    racinrocker no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    PIN/ID
    24b4c6de
    Posts
    763

    Re: T-Mobile 8800 Oversold

    Advertisement



    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~was told by store employee. Only online in a few months stores will get them

  2. #17
    raphaelsamad's Avatar
    raphaelsamad no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    52

    Re: T-Mobile 8800 Oversold

    I know that this is probably of no help but Vodafone has 8800s in stock. That we where I got mine last week. (I also bought my Wii from Game a couple of weeks ago - they also had them in stock)

  3. #18
    archer6's Avatar
    archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,996

    Re: T-Mobile 8800 Oversold

    T-Mo now has a good supply of 8800s for everyone.

    Cheers


  4. #19
    cyclomatic's Avatar
    cyclomatic no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    7

    Re: T-Mobile 8800 Oversold

    Just ordered my 8800 yesterday about 4pm EST. They are in (real time) stock. Just a few days now! Then I'll be buggin' you guys for tips, lol.



  5. #20
    archer6's Avatar
    archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,996

    Re: T-Mobile 8800 Oversold

    Quote Originally Posted by cyclomatic
    Just ordered my 8800 yesterday about 4pm EST. They are in (real time) stock. Just a few days now! Then I'll be buggin' you guys for tips, lol.
    Congratulations! You are going to love that baby!

    Cheers


  6. #21
    Crewdawg257's Avatar
    Crewdawg257 no está en línea BES Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    248

    Re: T-Mobile 8800 Oversold

    Quote Originally Posted by archer6
    Congratulations! You are going to love that baby!

    Cheers
    What he said.
    --
    I suspect that Microsoft Access is nothing but Microsoft Excel with a VBScript wrapper.
    - Unknown

  7. #22
    capitalist's Avatar
    capitalist no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PIN/ID
    23FA5CD0
    Posts
    50

    Re: T-Mobile 8800 Oversold

    Not surprisingly they oversold and some of their products were defective. Go with CINGULAR!


    Capitalist aka Mike

  8. #23
    RyanM's Avatar
    RyanM no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    32c3f46f
    Posts
    30

    Re: T-Mobile 8800 Oversold

    Quote Originally Posted by capitalist
    Not surprisingly they oversold and some of their products were defective. Go with CINGULAR!


    Capitalist aka Mike
    lol @ go with cingular.
    75% of the earth is covered by water, the other 25% is covered by Bob Sanders

  9. #24
    Haas's Avatar
    Haas no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    PIN/ID
    31200C1A
    Posts
    63

    Re: T-Mobile 8800 Oversold

    Just got mine from T-Mo last thrusday.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •