I'm having trouble sync with my BB and Lotus Notes. When I deleted e-mail messages ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

clinton000 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Sync with BB and Lotus Notes?

Advertisement

I'm having trouble sync with my BB and Lotus Notes. When I deleted e-mail messages on my BB it doesn't delete on my Lotus Notes, even after replication on my Lotus Notes and visa-versa. My settings on my BB are as follows on email reconciliation;

Delete On: Mailbox & Handheld
    Wireless reconcile: On
    On Conflicts: Mailbox wins

Its a corporate company email account in the US (I'm South Africa), it is possible that settings need to be changed by admin or is it my BB?

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: Sync with BB and Lotus Notes?

...and you're on BES?

gfg
    gfg no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Sync with BB and Lotus Notes?

You need to change a flag in Lotus Notes. Go to database properties and select the last tab and check the reconsiliation tab. Should work after that.

George

Quote Originally Posted by clinton000 View Post
    I'm having trouble sync with my BB and Lotus Notes. When I deleted e-mail messages on my BB it doesn't delete on my Lotus Notes, even after replication on my Lotus Notes and visa-versa. My settings on my BB are as follows on email reconciliation;

Delete On: Mailbox & Handheld
    Wireless reconcile: On
    On Conflicts: Mailbox wins

Its a corporate company email account in the US (I'm South Africa), it is possible that settings need to be changed by admin or is it my BB?