I recently upgraded my 8800 to the new OS - 4.5.0.81 - however I am ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

faisaluk no está en línea Stack level 1

Streaming on my 8800 (OS 4.5)

Advertisement

I recently upgraded my 8800 to the new OS - 4.5.0.81 - however I am still not able to get any form of streaming working!
    I have tried searching the forums here but only some people seem to have this problem and for others it works fine. When I try to load a video it opens the media player then nothing happens - it just stays on the black screen and does not say 'buffering'
    I have tried changing the browser to internet borwser, tried entering my connection details for the WAP, also tried a few different sites (Youtube mobile, tinytube, mobiblue) but nothing seems to work!
    Is there anything else I can try or is there another version of 4.5 OS that would work?
    I am on the O2 UK network.

thanks

tigerbluemusic no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm convinced there is a uk issue with streamin on blackberrys. I've had the 8800 with os 4.5 and now bold with os 4.6 on orange uk and I've not managed any streaming

faisaluk no está en línea Stack level 1
    glad to see it is not just me who has the problem!
    I am surprised that the Bold does not stream with it being on 3G and having 4.6 OS.

anyway I guess it is something the network is blocking to keep down on data useage. Think I might ask O2 if they know anything about it.