i recently bought a wireless transmitter for my bb 8800 and i cant get the ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

puente6969 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question stereo headset not working help please

Advertisement

i recently bought a wireless transmitter for my bb 8800 and i cant get the sound to go from my black berry to the headset in other words the radio transmitter it keeps playing off the speaker on the bb i tried a regular hands free a long time ago and it worked then i tried a different one and no go....is there a setting im missing or somthing im overlooking? if possible please help

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    are you sure that your device has recognized and can pair up with your headset?

its not a bluetooth transmitter its just connected to where the handsfree would go and then it wirelessly transmit or should transmit the sound to my car radio

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    8800's are mono output on that jack so that may be an issue. Regardless you still should be getting sound. Have you tried jerking around the adapter input and seeing if you get sound at any point of moving it around? I've noticed with some Blackberries that when you insert the jack from time to time the sound will not go through the speakers so I just jerk around the adapter a few times to try get contact and that has worked for me.

kenvan60 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23f4e3a6
    Is your wifi radio turned on?

na i dont have wifi ill try the jerking around thing that might be it but it fits perfect theres no room to wiggle it around i just thought there would be like a setting but from what ive heard there isnt one so im guessing either my input is messed up or the transmitter is messed up which i doubt its brand new i have no idea what could be happening thanx for the help