[FONT=Arial] Hello Stackers, [/FONT] [FONT=Arial][/FONT] [FONT=Arial] I have a few issues with my T-mo BB ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

blkbryadict no está en línea Stack level 3

Some features not working

Advertisement

[FONT=Arial]Hello Stackers,[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]I have a few issues with my T-mo BB 8800. 1. None of my distinctive ring tones are working. It rings the same way for everyone. 2. My email boxes are not giving me the delete from handheld OR delete from handheld and mailbox option anymore. I have tried a wipe of the handheld but my themes and apps are still there. I would like to reset my Blackberry to when it was brand new out of the box and start over with it. Does anyone know if and how it can be done? I consider myself pretty fluent in Blackberries, but this is eluding me.[/FONT]

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

Re: Some features not working

To get the delete options back you can go Messages \ Options \ Email Reconciliation and change it there. Set it to PROMPT for the account(s) you wish.

To get it back to factory you did the wipe but guessing you forgot to tell it go advanced and wipe when you did the OS install.

As for the ringtones, make sure the ringtone file is accessible to the BB (if it is small enough, roughtly 100k, I would save it on the BB not a media card), add it to the contacts, and should work.

I'm with you until you got "going advanced.". I'm not sure what u are refering to. Can u elaborate?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

no problem... give me just a moment to fire up my windows laptop
    be right with ya

edit:
    ok Desktop Manager \ Application Loader \ next \ it reads the java and displays the list of app's
    click next \ here you should see a button for Advanced. It will have (when you click it) two check boxes for erase all application data, or erase all currently installed applications.
    Last edited by cliffr39; 11-30-2007 at 01:05 PM.

That so worked thanks a bunch.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~