Which way can I scroll fast in the message list. I know alt+scroll but there ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

q-biq no está en línea Stack level 2

scroll in message

Advertisement

Which way can I scroll fast in the message list. I know alt+scroll but there must be more ways

PDUB204 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

Re: scroll in message

I don't know if it is an error but on certain sites such as pinstack where you would scroll down I found if I roll my wheel side ti side it advances what it visible on the screen to the next available set of lines

q-biq no está en línea Stack level 2

I don't mean here at pinstack. I mean on the phone.. Like in the adress list, mail list etc..

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

It differs depending on the screen you're on. You can't use shortcuts in the address list since typing will begin filtering your contacts based on what you type.

P in Messages will take you to the next day. Space is page down. T will take you to the top of the message list and B will take you to the bottom.

IIRC Stinsonddog on Blackberryforums.com has a tip sheet that includes all shortcuts. Your Getting Started Guide should cover some of them as well.

PDUB204 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~sorry misunderstood. takeshi thanks that's all new to me except for the phone