I was trying to sleep and noticed that my 8800's screen was on while it ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

yatch no está en línea Stack level 1

Screen turning on and off while charging?

Advertisement

I was trying to sleep and noticed that my 8800's screen was on while it was charging. So i thought I was receiving a call or something but nope, nothing. The screen would turn on for about 10 seconds and then turn off.. its still doing it as I type... this is all while plugged into the charger. I've never noticed it before, so I dont know if this is a normal thing, but Im assuming its not hah.. whats going on? its annoying haha.

and another thing, the voicemail icon wont go away either. even though my inbox is empty.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Screen turning on and off while charging?

Send yourself a voicemail, mark it urgent, then delete it and your icon should go away.

Have you tried to reboot your BB, holding alt, shift and the delete key all at the same time. Or even remove the battery for 30 seconds to solve the blinking screen.

Nikols no está en línea Stack level 2

My Pearl only does this if I plug it in while it is still locked. If I unlock the phone then it stops

d8nnii no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2569098C

Does anyone know how the lights will go off while using the car charger? Cos the batt seems to be draining even while charging due to the lights always on. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~