I can not register my device with my German SIM card. T-mobile Germany says that ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

BBJIM no está en línea Stack level 1

Cannot register unlocked AT&T 8820 with my BIS account German t-mobile

Advertisement

I can not register my device with my German SIM card. T-mobile Germany says that in German, this 8820 is treated as an enterprise device and will not work with my BIS account. He tells me t-mobile has an enterprise and prosumer devices. I thought the 8820 was both? The PIN has been released and my SIM works in my other BB fine. Just can not change devices. Any help would be appreciated.
    thank,

Bluebell Wood no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

The 8820 has the ability to do both BIS or BES like all BB's.

It could be that the German carrier does not sell BIS data plans for that particular phone which is very odd indeed. It could well that you have received the wrong information from their customer services.

acrtkweyeytrwry no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    206c06c7
    I'd actually say that the PIN is registered to another account already. Just advise your current provider to go into the current registerred account and put a 0 in as the current PIN. They may also need to contact RIM directly to complete the registration of the PIN as it does not natively belong to this carrier.

BBJIM no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks for the advice,
    I'm going to the T-Shop in a little bit and see what they can do. There is just a little bit of a language barrier.