Hows it goin? I just have a real quick question. somebody let me know if ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

Lamont_st_NW no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

Quick question, somebody help.

Advertisement

Hows it goin?

I just have a real quick question. somebody let me know if it makes sense or not.

I just recently bought a Cingular At&t 8800 from my cousin ( My carrier is Tmobile) Currently Im waiting on my Unlock code so that my sim card will work on it. Now after that I was going to load the current software for the 8800 that T-Mobile provides ( I know that when you do that it completely erases the Blackberry and replace it with whatever software you load. My theory is that it will fully convert this Cingular At&t phone to a perfect T-Mobile phone. Anyway it will work right? Folks let me know, because I dont want to mess it up and end up with an unoperable 8800!

Thanks for the help!

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

Re: Quick question, somebody help.

it will work just fine, but it will not "convert it" to a T-mobile phone. It will still be an AT&T device with T-mobile's version of the OS.

Lamont_st_NW no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

Re: Quick question, somebody help.

alright thanks! I knew I wasnt crazy. So your saying Im stuck with the Cingular orange man with the blue background during the startup screen?? :cry: noooooooo! lol!