do anybody know how to delete the bb phone book because i am trying to ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

jloverg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

question reg 7100t

Advertisement

do anybody know how to delete the bb phone book because i am trying to load the sim book? thank you

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: question reg 7100t

Use the blackberry desktop manager. Select the backup/restore and go to advanced and use the selective backup to backup the curent BB address book. Then use the same slective backup to clear (delete) the address book "only".'

Here's an only 3.6 Decktop manager how to:

How 2 edit my Address Book using Desktop manager?

While the easiest way to manage your BlackBerry Address Book is to edit your Outlook Contacts and then sync, you can also use the BlackBerry Desktop Manager to edit your Address Book directly. If you do this, when you next sync, these changes will propagate to your Outlook Contacts.

In order to edit your BlackBerry Address Book using Desktop Manager, follow these steps:

1. Cradle your device. If you have a password enabled, you must enter it before your device will connect to the desktop.

2. Open BlackBerry Desktop Manager and double-click the Backup and Restore icon to bring up the Backup and Restore dialog box.

3. Click Advanced... . In the Backup/Restore dialog box, from the "Handheld Databases" field on the right, select Address Book, then click the left arrow button to copy it to the "Desktop File Databases" field on the left.

4. To open the Address Book for editing on your desktop computer, double-click it in the "Desktop File Databases" field on the left.

5. The Editing Address Book dialog box opens, in which you can create, edit, and delete entries, or import from your Outlook Address Book or other personal information manager. Click Close when you are finished.

6. The changes you make only affect the version of your Address Book on your desktop until you transfer it to your BlackBerry, either by clicking the right arrow, or by restoring it as part of a full restore. For instructions on backing up and restoring data on your BlackBerry, see the Knowledge Base document How do I back up and restore Blackberry data?

Use the clear feature in the desktop manager when following the above instructions

jloverg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: question reg 7100t

Thank you Hayden