I have a pearl and my bro has a 8800 and i was trying to ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

Kiku no está en línea Stack level 2

Question About Desktop Manager

Advertisement

I have a pearl and my bro has a 8800 and i was trying to put a new theme on his but I was wondering if i can hook his phone up to my pearl desktop manager thing is it all the same can pearl and 880 use the same desktop manager cuz i got it with the pearl and he cant find his cd for the desktop manager

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: Question About Desktop Manager

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Should be able to. I would have two separate accounts on my PC so that Desktop Manager (DM) doesn't think you're changing handhelds every time. But he can download the layear DM from the BlackBerry support software download site. I would provide a link to it but I am moble and it's difficult to post them if you don't have it stored somewhere.
    Check on www.blackberry.com/support.

Hope this helps.
    Rcbjr

fbriceno97 Guest

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    If the automatic sync of data is set to off, then there is no trouble at all pluging as many BB as you want.

Cheers

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

If you installed DM using the BIS option it's no big deal aside from Intellisync trying to sync (you might want to disable automatic sync first or connect his under a different Windows login).

You don't need the CD to install Desktop Manager. You can always download the latest version of DM directly from RIM. Any version of DM will work with any BB (though, for example, Media Manager will not work with 4.1 and earlier BB's).