I have the 8800 for a few months. Its my first BB and I totally ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

phamtastic83 no está en línea Stack level 2

Question question

Advertisement

I have the 8800 for a few months. Its my first BB and I totally love it. One day I accidently push 'alt' and 'enter'. It pop up a message of some form of texting. Sometime when I'm trying to write a message it comes out with some jibberish stuff. Does anyone know what it is or how I can turn it off?

amoroso511 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: question

Hi
    Have you tried a reboot i.e. a battery pull. Try it it may work as it works in 99% of cases of this nature.

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Just hit Alt-Enter again to change your input language back to English. You switched it the last time you hit Alt-Enter and the autotext entries in other languages can do some weird things (like changing "a" to "on on").

No need for a battery pull as the BB is doing exactly what it was told to do (and the battery pull won't change the input language anyway).

phamtastic83 no está en línea Stack level 2

Thanks guys.

Dubdub no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23FEFDC4

Just a reminder, it really helps if you make your title a bit more descriptive then "Question" or "Help". You find you get a quicker response as well.

johnniebruce no está en línea Stack level 2
    Why is it when I use the map and directions on infospace my BB feezes and has a blank screen. I have take my battery out. Can someone help?