Dear everyone, I've had my 8800 since the beginning of summer and at first my ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

frenchamaican no está en línea Stack level 1

problems with my headphone jack

Advertisement

Dear everyone, I've had my 8800 since the beginning of summer and at first my headphones were working just fine but after a while they stopped working. I got the same bb headfones and they worked fine for a few weeks but then they stopped working. I've recently received the same headfones but they don't work at all but the work on my sisters pearl so it has to be a problem with the jack (I have to admit I dropped my 8800 like 3 times). Is there a way to fix my 8800s problem or do I have to get bluetooth headphones?

djunohoo no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: problems with my headphone jack

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I can't say that you NEED the the bluetooth headphones to resolve your isuue, but I can say as music enthusiast that those headphones suck ***. If you purchase the (I believe) 2.5 mm to 3.5 mm headphone jack converter it will enable you to use whatever headphones you wish that it will improve your mp3 listening capabilities. If this does not not function in which you desire, contact your provider and get a new phone.

frenchamaican no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: problems with my headphone jack

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~thanks