Hi, I have a 8800 on orange uk. the problem is that most of my ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

gabemason no está en línea Stack level 1

Problems with internet access

I have a 8800 on orange uk. the problem is that most of my 3rd party apps are blocked by something. i have rang orange and they know nothing about anything.... the people i spoke to had not even heard of a blackberry. so they were no help. google maps works after deleting a certificate. but all other apps requiring internet access time out or just get blocked (avatgo, windows live, gizmo, im+ etc...)
    I have given all apps the correct privilages and set the tls to handheld and disabled the firewall (not permanently) and now im running out of ideas.....cant anyone help?

Dasher no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Problems with internet access

Hi gabemason! Welcome to Pinstack! What you can do is to click Options> Advanced Options> TCP> put in the corresponding details found on this link. Hope this helps, Please let us know how we can be of help to you. Thanks for droppin by. Have a nice day.
    A fool always finds a greater fool to admire him. Fools admire, but men of sense approve.