Hi, i have an 8820 Version 4.2.If i try to install something i always get ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

limoonux no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20CB1C5C

Question Problem to install Apps on my 8820

Advertisement

Hi, i have an 8820 Version 4.2.If i try to install something i always get the message from desktop sofware(latest version)No Addtional Applications designed for your device were found. I have tried a dozen different programs,themes..ect.Always the same message. Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    it either means the application in question is not made for your phone (ie an 8100 application may not work on an 8820) or you do not have the OS running on your BlackBerry installed on the PC you are using. Just download the OS or put in the CD it came with and load the OS.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

limoonux no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20CB1C5C
    Hi,thanks for your help.I have installed the software that came with the 8820.Also the desktopsoftware.I have tried to install a dozen different apps,themes....always the same message.I just have bought a program called e-mobile today and also the same problem.I have checked the appliocation permissions and everything is allow.I have no clue what the problem can be. V 4.2.2.124 platform 2.4.0.58 desktopsoft is 4.2.2.14

bsjmcconnell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4029C610
    “There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you.”
    ----Woody Hayes