I've been having an increasing problem syncrhonizing my 8800 with Outlook. I'm currently using Outlook ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

ratedrceo no está en línea Stack level 1

Problem Synchronizing 8800 with Outlook

Advertisement

I've been having an increasing problem syncrhonizing my 8800 with Outlook. I'm currently using Outlook 2002, ionno if that has anything to do with it or not. I'm not getting any error messages, infact it goes through the process of actually synchronizing, however none of my contacts show up. If I put contacts in manually in Outlook and try to synch them to my blackberry nothing shows up. It tells me that there are 4 new additions but nothing shows up. I have over 50 contacts but nothing show up....any suggestions? Thanks in advance

boiseguy83 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2405956B

Re: Problem Synchronizing 8800 with Outlook

Quote Originally Posted by ratedrceo
    I've been having an increasing problem syncrhonizing my 8800 with Outlook. I'm currently using Outlook 2002, ionno if that has anything to do with it or not. I'm not getting any error messages, infact it goes through the process of actually synchronizing, however none of my contacts show up. If I put contacts in manually in Outlook and try to synch them to my blackberry nothing shows up. It tells me that there are 4 new additions but nothing shows up. I have over 50 contacts but nothing show up....any suggestions? Thanks in advance
    You may try in the sync setting of DM to make it so they sync and not just copy to outlook or Handheld. if this doesnt work you can try something else.