Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Saw something about this on a supposed leak of accessories for the 8800c (Cingular)....lets cross ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

husnain1 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

Possible Feb 12 release?

Advertisement

Saw something about this on a supposed leak of accessories for the 8800c (Cingular)....lets cross our fingers for Feb. 12

PIN/ID

Re: Possible Feb 12 release?

guess the anticipation has died down, lol but im bumping cuz its my own thread, lol

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Yes. And it says Cingular.

And considering how poorly the handled the Pearl and 8700 launches, I wouldn't count on anything from Cingular.

Cingular announces officially they will release a device on Feb 12th, and that just means it could be Feb12th-May 16th.

I have as much faith in Cingular telling me something as I do callin Ms Cleo and asking what the winning lottery numbers are.

No offense of course to Cingular. Just stating the facts. Their intercompany communication skills are non-existant.

3/4 of the staff probably doesn't even realize they are AT&T now.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

cv
    cv no está en línea Stack level 2

I'm sure this is true as my pearl's 30 return window expires 2-8. Oh well. I can't live without a BB. I will still go buy this when its released.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Check out this one over on BBHub....

http://www.bbhub.com/2007/01/22/anot...-announcement/

Basiclly another website that has mentioned an upcomming announcement about the 8800.

Maybe its true.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

phillyslix no está en línea Stack level 4

The boy genius had mentioned it on his website and showed a snapshot of the accessories on their inventory sheet in the Cingular computer.

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

As proof of standing by my previous statement:

How many Cingular employees read this post and were like "what the? We are now AT&T?! When did THAT happen???"

Or maybe you didn't realize it till yesterday when you were watching the playoff games and you saw the "Cingular is the new AT&T" commercial and were like "?!?!?!?!".

Cingular is the only company I know of that can have a device sitting on the shelf in front of a check out counter and not realize it came in on the truck 2 weeks ago.

PIN/ID

Quote Originally Posted by N8DBB
    Yes. And it says Cingular.

And considering how poorly the handled the Pearl and 8700 launches, I wouldn't count on anything from Cingular.

Cingular announces officially they will release a device on Feb 12th, and that just means it could be Feb12th-May 16th.

I have as much faith in Cingular telling me something as I do callin Ms Cleo and asking what the winning lottery numbers are.

No offense of course to Cingular. Just stating the facts. Their intercompany communication skills are non-existant.

3/4 of the staff probably doesn't even realize they are AT&T now.

lmao...

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

I don't think it's that Cingulars interoffice communication is no existent. I think it's more like mass chaos & lack of training.

It seems like they are permitted to make up stories & tell outright lies to the customers without consequence. At least that's my experience.

However I have benefitted directly from their complete lack of proper record keeping.

I have received brand new phones shipped overnight for a mere pittance. A too good to be true situation which I would only believe after receiving the monthly bill confirming that my price for the phone was a fraction of their advertised upgrade price. A direct result of their chaos & lack of communication. Or as they say, the left hand does not know what the right hand is doing

Via BB 7130c (wap.pinstack.com)~

showtime no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

This thread is too funny. Just out of curiosity. Those that are bashing cingular, are you on the network and if so are you satisfied with it.

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i hope tmo gets it first. Since their getting the Iphone already, I think tmo shoulg get it first.

bgrainger no está en línea Stack level 2

I am on Cingular and it is fine. Company phone so I do not pay the bill, but the service is better than verizon in my area.

Love the pearl and would not switch. I use it more for phone and calendar than email. I can understand the dislike of the keyboard if you did a lot of email.

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)I guess I have at least a year long wait for a new bb device like that to come to Verizon.

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by showtime
    This thread is too funny. Just out of curiosity. Those that are bashing cingular, are you on the network and if so are you satisfied with it.
    Coverage is great in Houston except from time to time I get "call failed" even with good signal. TMO was unusable at my old house and wouldn't roam with basically no signal but Cingular was perfectly fine.

Customer service is, of course, mostly miss (and it's clearly a lack of training) -- especially if you're coming from TMO. I haven't had any provisioning issues with my personal lines except for improper SMS provisioning when they initially set up my lines. However, our corporate devices seem to frequently have such problems. You'd think that you would get better service on a corporate account with a dedicated rep but ours is completely worthless.

I've also never had a store rep mess with my account as others have (visit Howard Forums) but I never visit the stores for my personal lines. We do use stores from time-to-time in lieu of our corporate rep, however.

boomboom no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    retired

Tmobile it is so surprising of how many people are satisfied with the service and company. A lot of times you may have a problem with your bill or with your phone...but tmobile customer reps are the best in the bizz and usually take care of its customers.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast