Everyone is quick to share their bad experience, so I feel compelled to share my ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

icancn2u no está en línea Stack level 4

Thumbs up Positive Experience

Advertisement

Everyone is quick to share their bad experience, so I feel compelled to share my positive. Not nocking the people who relate their bad ones, it is just what they experienced. I just feel its human nature to speak what we are upset about, take the good for granted.

I went on Saturday to buy my new 8800, and wife wanted the Pearl. I walk into Silver Springs MD store and was disheartned to find that they were sold out of the 8800. I purchased my wife's Pearl, and the guy told me if I could hang out a bit he would find me an 8800. He called other corporate stores for about 45 minutes and found me one in stock. The other store in Columbia held my berry until I could come get it. In this time I chatted with the reps, I was pleasantly surprised to find knowlegable and friendly service reps. (one even offered to bring me back Starbucks while he went out on his break). They were impressed with my BB knowledge, which I graciously gave Pinstack the credit for.
    Thanks for reading.

jerrycrabb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe4It

Re: Positive Experience

That's awesome, and exactly how dealing with a cellular service should be. It's not just buying a device, (usually) you're also entering into a contractual agreement; so these are the impressions that matter!

My TMO rep wound up becomming a great personal friend of mine. One day I'll feel up to posting that very long story.
    Build a man a fire and he shall be warm for the night. Catch a man on fire and he shall be warm for the rest of his life!

winste no está en línea Stack level 2

That's a great story. For every one bad experience posted here, there are countless positive ones.

It's always nice to hear.

wendycharles no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249F6ACE

Thumbs up Re: Positive Experience

Quote Originally Posted by icancn2u
    Everyone is quick to share their bad experience, so I feel compelled to share my positive. Not nocking the people who relate their bad ones, it is just what they experienced. I just feel its human nature to speak what we are upset about, take the good for granted.

I went on Saturday to buy my new 8800, and wife wanted the Pearl. I walk into Silver Springs MD store and was disheartned to find that they were sold out of the 8800. I purchased my wife's Pearl, and the guy told me if I could hang out a bit he would find me an 8800. He called other corporate stores for about 45 minutes and found me one in stock. The other store in Columbia held my berry until I could come get it. In this time I chatted with the reps, I was pleasantly surprised to find knowlegable and friendly service reps. (one even offered to bring me back Starbucks while he went out on his break). They were impressed with my BB knowledge, which I graciously gave Pinstack the credit for.
    Thanks for reading.
    Thank you for the positive feedback. I must admit I love Cingular!
    Wendy
    Iphone...what else would a MAC user have.....

recticularpi no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23EGGDC3

Maybe I am missing this somewhere..but what company was this experience with ?

icancn2u no está en línea Stack level 4

Oops, Sorry Cingular.

phillyslix no está en línea Stack level 4

I've have found that reps, no matter which carrier, tend to be friendly when you're activating new service. Their whole attitude changes because they're getting paid a commission for the sales.

I'm glad that they found you a 8800.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

joeperrin212 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    245DA445

That's great! I agree, its nice to hear about the positive experiences. It makes those of us who have had bad ones know that not all is lost.

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

glad you had a great experience

keep in mind how you walk into a store will greatly effect how they treat you!
    if you groan about a long line or slow people they will not be as helpful as if you are good to them and in a cheery mood.
    especially if you have a huge issue on your hands, bb on fire, that sort of prob.
    also I make it a point to get behind the most upset person I can find and after them the rep will get me, a very happy person.
    from my times of doing this I have gotten free upgrades like no other.
    just shows how you get treated is how they treat you!
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

trigga15 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21655FFB

Thumbs up Re: Positive Experience

Quote Originally Posted by phillyslix
    I've have found that reps, no matter which carrier, tend to be friendly when you're activating new service. Their whole attitude changes because they're getting paid a commission for the sales.

I'm glad that they found you a 8800.

thats because they get more money from new activations

melerant no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    32C029E1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Thanks for the great story. I have nothing but wonderful experiences with my service provider. When I did run into trouble in a store, I called customer support from my bb and handed the phone to a store represetative. Everything worked out great in the end. Share the hope!