soooo i bought the AT&T curve a month ago cause i figure y wait for ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

luckyducky no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    l

Pls Help Soo confusing all the new 88** series

Advertisement

soooo i bought the AT&T curve a month ago cause i figure y wait for tmobile to get their act together...they finally do and they have wifi which my curve doesnt (which is retarded) i been playing with my friedn 8800 and i decided i want that series the curve feels too much like a toy to me i type a lot and i like the 8800 bigger keyboard and casing...so now i went to look for the tmobile 8800 to find out they jus released the 8820 (AT&T) which has Wi-fI..so im planning on waiting for this to come out..but then im reading articles saying tmobile is about to release 8830...at this point i am soo f****ng confused (sorry for the bad language but i love my bb and i jus feel like there is no straight answers anywhere!) Can someone please help me i would like wi-fi and GPS i am a tmobile user and dont really care whether my phone is i jus want to know what to do... thnks

PIN/ID
    l

Re: Pls Help Soo confusing all the new 88** series

also jus remembered if anyone has found a reliable source for 8820's at a reasonable price..please let me know!!

flipBerry no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23F27E4D

Would this help?

It's the comparison table for BB 8800, 8820 & 8830

http://na.blackberry.com/eng/devices...?navId=H0,C201

cubus no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by luckyducky
    also jus remembered if anyone has found a reliable source for 8820's at a reasonable price..please let me know!!
    A lot of people don't check AT&T Premier accounts. A lot of gov institutions, companies and _universities_ have excellent offers. I paid for my 8820 $149.99 and then got $25 discount as an online order.
    Just go to Business AT&T Wireless page and plug in your work email to check if you have a discount available. Also, if you've kids of friends in college ask them for help. They don't have to signup for the plan themselves I believe.

PIN/ID
    l

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~hey cubus thanks for the input..only been in the country for a year don't think tht'll apply for me .. I meant more like ebayers and such.. Thanks for the comparisson board.. It looks like the 8830 is the one with the best options.??..is anyone else finding this confusing?

PIN/ID
    l

the chart is a littttle confusing with the numbers next to the ticks..also can anyone tell me if tmobile's 88** release is gonna have wifi? or would it be cheaper for me to buy a different 88** and unlock it myself..

PIN/ID
    l

ok so now what i understand is blackberry has 3 models 8800, 8820 and 8830.. the 8820 'seems' to be the best..tmobile only offers 8800 at the moment..but maybe they will pick up the 8820...soooo if i want the 8820 i might as well just buy it on AT&T and unlock it..??!?

My concern which i dont think i have been articulating very well is i am worried like with my curve (when i buy it then tmobile releases a curve with wifi!) that i buy the 8820 At&T then Tmobile goes and releases the.. 8820 whith added stuff that i dont have..know wht i mean?

flipBerry no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23F27E4D

luckyducky, I think that happens with any piece of high-tech personal communication equipment...just asses your need and see what you can do without and what you cannot live without + your budget. It simplifies matter greatly, otherwise you'd be changing smartphones every 3-4 months.

Cheers