I have an 8830 from Verizon and I keep having to recreate the default search ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

diginet no está en línea Stack level 2

Please help. message search / alt shortcuts keeps going away...

Advertisement

I have an 8830 from Verizon and I keep having to recreate the default search shortcuts. Like in messages I should be able to press alt o and it should display all the sent items, but it doesn't. These shortcuts are default but I disappears so I recreate them and yet they stop working again after a while. Anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks in advance.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Please help. message search / alt shortcuts keeps going away...

I haven't had this problem, but i dont have an 8830, anyone else?
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

trstack no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Please help. message search / alt shortcuts keeps going away...

Yeah, on a regular basis with my ATT 8800. I've wiped and reinstalled the handheld OS 5 times!.

My previous posts on this topic have gone unanswered or answered with "how to recreate" them. Well, recreating them still doesn't work for phone logs. I resorted to using the "view folders" function to view and clear my "missed calls".

Besides, I shouldn't have to wipe, reinstall and recreate them on a regular basis for a $400 device with a $170 bill every month. An yes, I have THE latest ATT handheld and Desktop OS.

Good luck, maybe your carrier will update the handheld OS before ATT ever gets around to it for my device.

As soon as there's true Exchange Server support for the iPhone, I'll be using one in place of my 6th BB. I'll rely on Apple who actual pushes out software updates on a regular basis.

Good Luck.