Hello, sorry i know i not new but my pin list on my new curve ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

lakecityboy3 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask

Question pin list

Advertisement

Hello, sorry i know i not new but my pin list on my new curve is gone and i sold my old pearl so i do i retrieve them on this site, because all i see are the names. Am i going to the wrong thing.

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: pin list

Most if the pins are in the persons profile. Just click on the profile and select view public profile and look for their pin. Some people request that you ask them for their pin vis e-mail or instant message thru pinstack....does this help?

lakecityboy3 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask

thanks i should have known dat. since ive been on here a long time. o ya im have problems changing the curve home page to the black berry home page. if u could help thanks.

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5

You have the 8820 and I have the 8100 so I'm not sure this will work on your device. Try this open your browser>click options>select browser config>scroll to the bottom and select "change homepage" that should do it....I think. Oh, and make sure that your browser config is set to "internet browser" let me know if this works....