Can someone please tell me the easiest way to put pictures and my music in ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

db@mobilejan no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32C5DD02

Pictures & Music

Advertisement

Can someone please tell me the easiest way to put pictures and my music in my 8800?

I must be missing something.

Thank you in advance.

kentrg no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    246FBBBA

Re: Pictures & Music

You should have a CD that came with the phone. Media Manager is what your looking for.

MeatLoafT no está en línea Stack level 3

The easiest way I've found is to enable mass storage mode and drag and drop to the appropriate folders on the BlackBerry. It will show up as a removable drive in "my computer."

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

woodi68 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    woodi68

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I agree with MeatLoafT for photos, but for music I actually use Windows Media Player 11. It recognizes the BlackBerry as a "Plays for Sure" device. Previous versions of WMP didn't do so well, though perhaps 10 did.

Anyway, you do have to have mass storage enabled on your BlackBerry and it's best if you tell WMP to "convert" the music to spec for the device and then I usually select the highest quality (192).

Sounds more complicated than it is, but for me this is great since all my music is organized by WMP.

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

You also need to get a media card. Do you have one? If you put stuff on your device you will fill it up very fast. Then you can either drag and drop stuff on the card or use a program like Roxio or Windows Media Player to transfer stuff.