1) how can i set it up so that my IMAP accounts on the 8800 ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

silverfstop no está en línea Stack level 2

personal IMAP email - two questions...

Advertisement

1) how can i set it up so that my IMAP accounts on the 8800 reflect the same read / unread status as messages in outlook? i'm also having a similar problem with deleting messages. if a message hits outlook first, and i delete it there, often it will end up on the 8800 as a new message and i then have to delete it twice - very annoying.

2) how can i mark a group of messages marked on the 8800? since i can't resolve problem #1, i've got 198 messages on my 8800 that i don't care to re-read / go through one at a time.

thanks

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: personal IMAP email - two questions...

To highlight numerous messages you may need to hold the shift key or num key and scroll the ball. Then you can open the menu and choose mark opened. This is coming from a 87xx series, may work the same but Im not sure.

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: personal IMAP email - two questions...

1. You don't get full reconciliation with BIS. It's a BES feature. In other words, changes in Outlook will never be reflected on your BB with your setup.

Selecting multiple email messages is the same on the 8800. You just use the ball instead of the wheel.