Hello, please advise on how best config Outlook 2007 to sync with BB Desktop Manager. ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

Brustigian no está en línea Stack level 1

Outlook 2007 config to sync w/BB Desktop Mgr

Advertisement

Hello, please advise on how best config Outlook 2007 to sync with BB Desktop Manager. I want to create in Outlook a unique folder containg contacts, calander, tasks to sync with BB. My Outlook 2007 is a stand alone desktop program (not connected to exchange server). I would like to keep seperate BB data from other Outlook database items. How can Outlook be configured to best accomplish this objective? Thank you, Bob

tavella81 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Outlook 2007 config to sync w/BB Desktop Mgr

The only option you have is to create a new mail profile. Close Outlook. Go to your Control Panel and click on the Mail icon. Create on the "Show Profiles" button and then click on the Add button. Add all of your information and when you're taken back to the "Show Profiles" window, click on the "Prompt for a profile to use" radio button. Click OK and then you're all set.

If anyone else knows another way, feel free to share.

berry8130 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Outlook 2007 config to sync w/BB Desktop Mgr

Yes, I think you will have to create a separate profile. In the options in the sync area in the desktop program you will see an option to choose which profile. To create a new profile you go to Start-Control Panel-Mail and then you can create the new profile. Then when you reopen outlook you will have the option to choose between them.

I am doing this successfully, but cannot figure out how to get the SENT messages from the blackberry onto the computer's outlook sent folder.