Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

anyone know what this means? i desperatly need to use aim on my bb and ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

zoots no está en línea Stack level 2

open tunnel failure on Ramble and jive talk>?

Advertisement

anyone know what this means?
    i desperatly need to use aim on my bb and the oz sucks! its always disconnecting and unable to reconnect
    when i start either jivetalk or ramble i get open tunnel failure please help!!!

tklmeelmo no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: open tunnel failure on Ramble and jive talk>?

Go to options-Advanced Options-TCP: Enter as follows:

APN: wap.voicestream.com
    Username: leave blank
    Passwork leave bland

i checked, thats already what it says, i even deleted it re wrote it and saved. im still having this trouble. my opera browser wont work either i have to say im so upset with my blackberry!

tklmeelmo no está en línea Stack level 2

Well, don't give up on blackberry so easy. I know myself and another user on here are having network issues and we are unable to connect to anything. Even making a call fails. I don't know what is going on though. Is your phone in GSM or Edge? If it is in GSM, then that is the problem. If it is in Edge, I don't know what the problem could be

edge, and im with tmobile. i dont know what to do im so distraught =(

mrcsbrooks no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    204b1dba

Try a battery pull, and let us know if that does the trick

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ if anyone else has any ideas please let me know like I said aim is essential for me thanks!

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5

make sure wap.voicestream.com is all lowercase this can sometimes be case sensitive.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I did both all the letters in my wap addy were lowercse and I saved and did a battery pull nothings working =[ anything else? Thanks!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I did both all the letters in my wap addy were lowercse and I saved and did a battery pull nothings working =[ anything else? Thanks!

kyububba no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by zoots
    did you try calling tmobile? could be a simple case of your data plan not being turned on for APN access. call their customer service and try to get their BB support.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ what exactly is apn access all my other apps are working email, the built in im, 3rd party yahoo messenger my data plan is the blackberry minutes and mail plan which I'm almost positive is unlimited [t mobile]

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ what exactly is apn access all my other apps are working email, the built in im, 3rd party yahoo messenger my data plan is the blackberry minutes and mail plan which I'm almost positive is unlimited [t mobile]
    for BIS, standard bb apps use BIS transport, which connects to the internet through RIM's servers in canada. this includes your email, bb messenger, yahoo messenger (a RIM app, not a yahoo app).

most 3rd party apps have to use the carrier APN, which connects to the internet through the carrier gateway.

this is why sometimes your email will work but not a 3rd party app, and sometimes a 3rd party app will work but your email or bb messenger will not (this is pretty rare).

another thing. not sure what the bb minutes and mail plan is, but it doesn't sound unlimited based on the name...

from the name it sounds like you get phone minutes and email/BIS only. but that's just a guess. you should definitely call tmobile to make sure.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I just called they said my apn settings are fine that the network supports it but she can't help me with 3rd party software my opera isn't working either I Judy don't know what to do I really enjoy the pearl but nothings working if hate to get rid of it please advise

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast