Results 1 to 3 of 3

Hey guys/gals... I can send emails no problem... but i'm not receiving them. I setup ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

  1. #1
    RyanM's Avatar
    RyanM no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    32c3f46f
    Posts
    30

    Not receiving email... but can send

    Advertisement



    Hey guys/gals...

    I can send emails no problem... but i'm not receiving them. I setup the email account about four hours ago. Any issues I can handle myself before calling AT&T?

    Thanks
    75% of the earth is covered by water, the other 25% is covered by Bob Sanders

  2. #2
    GaryF's Avatar
    GaryF no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    5,432
    Try resending your service books and see if that helps. You can normally do that from the same page where you set up your account.
    BlackBerry® Certified Support Specialist
    The Shark Tank

  3. #3
    NautcaSprt6's Avatar
    NautcaSprt6 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    142
    Im having a similar problem.
    Just this week I would not be receving my emails. My AOL would show the emails but would not send to my phone. After a battery pull, the phone would boot up then I would get all the emails once my phone boots up.
    I did a Re-send service books but that didnt help.
    Today I had the same problem.
    I got 2 emails on my AOL account, but nothing was sent to my phone (hour or so later) then I did a battery pull and the 2 emails were on my phone.

    Anyone can help?

    Thanks in advance
    Bert
    Check out the Z at www.300CForumZ.com
    Also check out my MySpace at www.MySpace.com/DJBertan

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •