I'm on Tmo, and it seems to no longer work because I'm no longer able ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

c0rinne no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240C94BF

No Service books

Advertisement

I'm on Tmo, and it seems to no longer work because I'm no longer able to get emails or use the browsers. I've tried deleting my service books, turning off wireless, then pulling the battery, re-registering, and re-sending service books. But, now I'm not getting my service books. I even wiped my bb and tried to start over, but nothing.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    have you called tmo to make sure that something within your account wasn't changed? you log in to your account via the PC and choose to resend books? do you get the pop up that it was successful in sending the books? do you get a register now email?

PIN/ID
    240C94BF
    have you called tmo to make sure that something within your account wasn't changed? No, I was going to do that in the morning. you log in to your account via the PC and choose to resend books? yes do you get the pop up that it was successful in sending the books? yes do you get a register now email? no I try to send an email, and it says "No message services configured. You will only be able to save a draft." But according to my t-mobile, I've got the service. Plus, it was working this weekend.
    Last edited by c0rinne; 03-11-2008 at 12:31 AM.

PIN/ID
    ATA
    you have the blackberry unlimited data plan?
    are you on BES?
    take a look at this..i just scanned it

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ave_draft.html

did you try to resend your service books from the 'set up internet/personal email' icon?

PIN/ID
    240C94BF
    I have BIS, and I've tried both Resolution 2 and now Resolution 3 And, that icon no longer shows.

PIN/ID
    ATA
    ok, so right now, you have no service books at all, because you deleted all of them? right?

you can call tmobile and have them send the corrupt service book...all the tech solutions seem to point to one or more corrupt books.

PIN/ID
    240C94BF
    Ok, thanks